Aquí vas a encontrar la mejor info del mundo del Heavy Metal
miércoles, 13 de octubre de 2010
ROSS THE BOSS - "Hailstorm" [Video/Tracklist] (2010)
Como ya anunciamos aquí el pasado 23 de Septiembre,el que fuera uno de los guitarras de MANOWAR,va a lanzar al mercado "Hailstorm",ya sabíamos el tracklist pero ahora lo hace de forma oficial en forma de video:
1 comentario:
Anónimo
dijo...
I give birth to read a only one of the articles on your website in the present circumstances, and I unqualifiedly like your tastefulness of blogging. I added it to my favorites trap stage roster and disposition be checking back soon. Will repress out of order my position as highly and fail me be familiar with what you think. Thanks.
1 comentario:
I give birth to read a only one of the articles on your website in the present circumstances, and I unqualifiedly like your tastefulness of blogging. I added it to my favorites trap stage roster and disposition be checking back soon. Will repress out of order my position as highly and fail me be familiar with what you think. Thanks.
Publicar un comentario